Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 04, 2020, 04:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: engine breaking  (Read 9443 times)
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 07:07:59 AM »

Good stuff whole lot out now, and i gotta be honest with you they're heavy, 4 kg packet costs 48 euro to ship to the states. they weigh up on about 4kg altogether. i can knock off 10 euro of the parts price if it'll help? let me know and send me a PM with a paypal billing e-mail address.

Sorry old smoker including the packaging it's over 4.kg shipping will be 52.50 euro!
oldsmoker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 07:49:43 AM »

Ouch! You wouldn't happen to know the exchange rate of euro to USD would you?

I found it. That would be $128.90 USD. Still not a bad price for a set of cams!

Lets do it. PM me if you have a Paypal account.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:07:37 AM by oldsmoker » Logged
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 10:42:04 AM »

still got the head the valve cover the crank case, the clutch let me know what you want and i'll do my best to get it to you.
Chris4564

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 01:20:17 PM »

How much for the crank case with postage to the UK?

(I'm assuming it doesn't have the nasty crack my current spare does.....)
Drewski

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 06:00:36 AM »

Okey dokay valve cover's yours. i'll pull it off today and get a price for you!

I could use the gasket if it's in one piece Wink
Did I ask you already if you still had the air box? Mine's split at the manifold.

Ok so rockercover didn't sell so i still have it and the rubber gasket off it if that's what you're looking for?!

Yup, let us know how much for the air box and cover gasket inc post. If post is costly for the air box, I could just take the lower part.

Cheers, Drew.

Cb1 Derfull
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 09:18:30 AM »

Hi chris just to clear up it's the crank case not the crank case cover. ie the main body of the engine not the covers on either side.
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 09:49:38 AM »

Okey dokay valve cover's yours. i'll pull it off today and get a price for you!

I could use the gasket if it's in one piece Wink
Did I ask you already if you still had the air box? Mine's split at the manifold.

Ok so rockercover didn't sell so i still have it and the rubber gasket off it if that's what you're looking for?!

Yup, let us know how much for the air box and cover gasket inc post. If post is costly for the air box, I could just take the lower part.

Cheers, Drew.

Right drew postage for the bottom half of the air box and rocker-cover gasket is 10.75 beacause i can send it as a packet. however if you want the full air box it'll cost 27.50 because i'd have to send it as a parcel. i think i know which one you'll go for  Grin but let me know anyway, also PM me with a price you think is reasonable for the bottom half of the air box. i dont have much of a problem keeping the top, means i can mess around with the snorkles!
Chris4564

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 03:01:34 PM »

Hi chris just to clear up it's the crank case not the crank case cover. ie the main body of the engine not the covers on either side.

Yep that's what I'm after, upper and lower crank case i.e. the housing for the cranks, gear box, clutch, etc.
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 10:38:26 PM »

want the whole lot or just the case? i'll get a price for you tomorrow mornin
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »

Yep that's what I'm after, upper and lower crank case i.e. the housing for the cranks, gear box, clutch, etc.

Having a hard time splitting this crank case gotta be honest, i took a torch to it hammered the shit outta it with rubber mallet nothin working. gonna have to tackle it again tomorrow.
Chris4564

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »

Having a hard time splitting this crank case gotta be honest, i took a torch to it hammered the shit outta it with rubber mallet nothin working. gonna have to tackle it again tomorrow.

Any idea how much you want and what postage would be as don't want you spending ages on it to find it costs too much to be worth while...

How many miles were on the engine before you decided to break it?
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 09:09:33 AM »

Only 40K km's on it when it was crashed. i'll be looking for about 60 euro and as i still don't have it apart i'm not 100% sure of the postage costs. but as i'm trying to get rid of everything i will take an extremely high postage cost into account and will deduce it from the parts cost to make it easy for you to buy!
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 12:58:38 PM »

Any idea how much you want and what postage would be as don't want you spending ages on it to find it costs too much to be worth while...

How many miles were on the engine before you decided to break it?

Right so broke the case removed as much weight as possible, came to 11 kg without packaging so i'll estimate total weight would be 13 kg. that weight will cost 48 euro to post. total cost all together will be 108 euro? PM me with your paypal billing address if you're happy with this price.
Drewski

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 02:03:07 PM »

Right drew postage for the bottom half of the air box and rocker-cover gasket is 10.75 beacause i can send it as a packet. however if you want the full air box it'll cost 27.50 because i'd have to send it as a parcel. i think i know which one you'll go for  Grin but let me know anyway, also PM me with a price you think is reasonable for the bottom half of the air box. i dont have much of a problem keeping the top, means i can mess around with the snorkles!

PM sent.

Cb1 Derfull
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: