Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 04, 2020, 05:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to go bigger and faster  (Read 3378 times)
91cb-1

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:08:52 PM »

Hi folks it's time to sell my -1 not that i want to but i do need to get a bigger bike ie. a Hornet 600. simply because it's ahella lot faster and more toury than the -1. If i had the money and space i'd keep the -1.
Here's some of the adverts. you can also see actual pics of my bike never got around to putting them up here. Painted the tail section myself and am quite proud of it, first paint job i've ever done. http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/1484057
http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/50/63515350.html

I've been contacted by the guy who orrigionally bought it when it was first imported here and he's coming up to have a look at it on Fri. Would be nice to see the bike do a full circle!  Grin

1700 is Just a "catch your eye, no bullshit please" price actuall selling price will be around 1550-1600 Let me know if anyone's interested. it's a great, clean bike
ptlcb1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 10:30:48 PM »

Dude, you are going to lose sleep at night!  Waking up in a cold sweat, because you got rid of a classic.   Shocked   Well, what can I say, the same thing I just said to motoproponent because he just sold his... Good Luck with the sale.  May you get what you are asking for it.  We all know, you have taken great care it.  Its been a pleasure having you here.  If I am ever on that side of the pond, I'll look you up and have a pint with you.  Did I say that right?  lol   Dont be a stranger.  Give us an update when you get your new ride.  Happy Holidays to a, but Im sure you will pop back in to say hello before then.   Grin
xstreamcanadian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »

good job with the paint, i have a sprayer and compressor and still havent tried to spray anything yet. the red looks great.
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 07:29:08 AM »

Thanks, just decalled the tank too pics will be goin up soon. scariest thing i've ever done... and i've jumped outda a plane
Ireland_CB1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 05:31:06 PM »

Did you sell it?
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 10:43:03 PM »

Nope after a that work i decided to hold onto it!! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: