Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 10, 2021, 11:39:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CB-1: Anyone want.....................  (Read 3249 times)
bbanna

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 05:50:15 PM »

I am still at the beginning of my CB-1 rebuild project. I am going to have a right side case cover machined from aluminum. I want to make the offer that if anyone wants one as well, let me know. Currently just one will cost about $50.00 US. The more I have made, the less they will cost. I will not know the total cost until I know how many I need to have made.

Here is a photo of the one that came off my bike. The one I design will look a different. It will be beveled more around the edges, all holes will be counter bored and it will have machined in it CB-1 across the middle. I get to choose from a few different fonts at the time of manufacturing.

I will be happy to send it anywhere in the world. I will not ask for payment up front, but if you say you want one, I expect that you will be ready to pay for it when it is ready. That is all I ask. I will post a photo on my web site when they are done.

If you want one, send email to brian_banna@yahoo.com. Please include your full address so I can figure out what postage will be for you when they are ready. You will be able to make payment to me through Paypal or money order if you want.

Brian
cb1guy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »

Brian Banna. Why is that name familiar? Are you the Brian who raced at NHIS on a CB-1 years back?

99 VFR800, 89 CB-1 (the slow year), 04 R6 (track bike in the making)
bbanna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 02:53:14 PM »

I believe so. Back in the late 90's I raced CCS southwest and won lightweight superbike and lightweight GT championships on my CB-1.

That bike was so much fun on the track. It is the reason I got one for the road. Of all the bikes I have owned, the CB-1 is the funnest.

Brian
ptlcb1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »

bbanna,
     What type of bikes were you running against in those classes back then? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: