Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
October 20, 2018, 10:25:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 89 Honda CB1 or 400f from Oklahoma City, OK US  (Read 2228 times)
jjasher

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2013, 03:28:44 PM »

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've actually been a member here since I purchased the bike back in 2007. Over the years I've owned a few bikes. ( Dirt to Street). My first bike was a kawasaki kd 80 trail bike, then I got a suzuki 125 which had been bored out and scary to ride (gas cap always leaked on it and it was an older style dirt bike/perhaps I can find a pic of it) Anyhow, i purchased a honda rebel 250(1998). I don't recommend this bike as a highway cruiser. The guys I was riding with had (honda,susuki,kawasaki,triumph) 600's and 900's. I was literally winding out just to keep up. A good buddy of mine had the 89 cb-1 and offered it to me for $1200. After researching it, I couldn't pass it up. Instantly I fell in love with this bike! This is what the bike looked like when I got it (pic below) I am currently under-going some moderate restoral processes as you will see me comment in the tech section. Nice to see other CB1 advocates here! I'll give you guys some updates as progress unfolds.

* cb1.jpg (36.5 KB, 400x300 - viewed 793 times.)
antleo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 02:21:02 PM »

Nice mate,look's in a good condition  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: