Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
July 21, 2017, 10:35:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CB-1 Workshop Manual & Parts Book  (Read 4982 times)
maelstrom

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »

Go to http://litetek.co/Carb_Kit_Honda_CB1_NC27.html then scroll to bottom of page.
Right click and save as . . .  
The manual is 66.4 mb but well worth the wait.
The parts book is not as good.
cheers
Blair
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:51:02 AM by maelstrom » Logged

Carb kits in Viton
http://litetek.co
maelstrom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 06:52:18 AM »

If anyone has a genuine parts book as a file then I am quite happy to host that too. I have had no luck in finding one.
cheers
Blair

Carb kits in Viton
CB_CX_NC

If it ain't jap it ain't worth cr@p!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 10:15:05 AM »

Fantastic link! Thank You for sharing Smiley  Grin

Much better than the fuzzy youtube one I was using, think this should be made a "sticky" thread if any admin could do that please?

EDIT-: Thank you whoever stickied it Grin
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 06:58:04 AM by CB_CX_NC » Logged

'83 JDM Yamaha 29R XJ750E-II *stolen & stripped* Sad

'95 UKDM Honda PC26 CB500 twin, knackered & tatty winter bike, tyres replaced, running & nearly ready for duty

'89 JDM Honda NC27 CB-1, doing sterling service as usual, soon to hibernate

JDM NC23.7 engine- slow-burn rebuild in "progress"
maelstrom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:19:02 AM »

I added a parts book in pdf format. It's not perfect but better than nothing.
enjoy  Grin

Carb kits in Viton
CB_CX_NC

If it ain't jap it ain't worth cr@p!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »

Nicely dude Smiley been on an internet sabbatical for a while & just seen this now... Excellent work.

'83 JDM Yamaha 29R XJ750E-II *stolen & stripped* Sad

'95 UKDM Honda PC26 CB500 twin, knackered & tatty winter bike, tyres replaced, running & nearly ready for duty

'89 JDM Honda NC27 CB-1, doing sterling service as usual, soon to hibernate

JDM NC23.7 engine- slow-burn rebuild in "progress"
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 01:04:55 PM »

Hi, sorry to dump this here, but I've just signed up to this great site after lurking for a while, but I can't find out how to register to start a new topic on the tech forum. The option just doesn't seem to exist as it displays on my iPhone. Can anyone help me please?

I urgently need to know if a Honda Deauville 650 NT650V Top Yoke (1999 -2001) fit my CB-1?

Cheers in anticipation.
spacetiger

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 08:07:17 PM »

It might, but I have to ask why are you considering make a TTT change?  I am guessing you are changing the upper and lower?

If you are not, I would guess you cannot put a NT650V top will not fit on the top of a CB-1 TTT bottom.  I say this because the rake and trail numbers of both bikes are different.

If you are changing over the whole NT650V TTT, you will not have better rake and trail numbers as the CB-1.

Jerry
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 11:38:01 AM »

Thank you for your reply Jerry. Still struggling to get this forum to work on my iPhone. It keeps asking me to register with the forum to post. But there's no Register option visible!??

Anyway, you highlight some interesting factors on the yoke issue. I'm not sure what you mean by TTT. I Do get that a different rake and trail configuration means it won't work. I've searched for the best top yoke swap and can't find one. The other option, as you suggest is top and bottom yoke swap from a bike with the same configuration. It that what you mean by TTT? Is there such a machine?

I'm hoping to get a more upright riding position for my CB-1. At the moment it feels too nose down for me. The front end may be soft too, so a front fork upgrade may be required. I'm reading through the forum advice on this. I'm also (shockingly 15+ stone/217lbs fully kitted?), so I also appreciate the bike was designed for kids.

Had a very bad smash in my youth (38 yrs ago) and I'm paying for it now. So I need a ride position that gives me better control. Road Renthals on a new top yoke seem to be the obvious way to go.

What solutions do others use? I've seen several vids and photos of bikes in the USA that have been done very nicely. In hoping some of them hang out here.

MF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: