Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 10, 2021, 11:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1989 CB-1 Project bike for sale  (Read 3146 times)
bbanna

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »

Hi All,

Unfortunately I have to sell my CB-1 project bike. I wish it was not so. I do not want to part it out. I would hate to be left with a bunch of things I cannot use. so I would like to sell it all as a package deal. The state of the bike is completely disassembled. It is a true project bike and for anyone who knows me, I go to the extreme with my projects. So if anyone is looking to build a killer track bike or really build a show piece, you may be interested in what I have. I donto have a full list of all that is available, but I can tell you it is a ton of stuff and really good hard to get stuff. I ordered a lot of parts direct from Japan. No joke, I have a LOT of parts. I have spent nearly between $8,000 and $10,000 on the bike and getting all the parts. I would like to get at least $6,000 for everything I have.

If interested, email me your phone number and a good time to call and I will call and fill you in on what it all is.

Brian
stussels

Finally! HondaCB1.org is here!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 03:22:33 PM »

damn, i was hoping to see this bike come together.  let me know if ya wanna part with any of those trick bits seperately.  rearsets come to mind Grin

'90 CB-1
bbanna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 01:29:34 PM »

I was hoping to see it all come together as well Sad. But it may still happen Smiley. I will not part it out. I do not want to be left with bits and pieces. It either all goes or it all stays and maybe one day I will get back to it  Cheesy.

Brian
kneepuck

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »

Can't say that I blame you. It really wrenches at my heart when someone parts out a bike that for all practical purposes works.  Cry Cry

Hope someone picks it up whole.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: