Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
December 13, 2017, 05:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cafe Racer Project  (Read 9227 times)
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2017, 09:15:05 PM »

Appreciate the sympathy. That which happened to me dad was over 22 years ago, May 20th, 1995 at 3:00pm to be more precise, EST.

Anyhow...back to the cafe-racer Project.

uhhh....what shall we discuss next? Huh

I'm watching 'Game Change' for the umpteenth time, whilst soaked in the best juniper berry infused booze. I no longer have a valid opinion Wink You should watch it VH. After 'Wag The Dog' it's the best movie of its type.

But here's a thought, there aren't any really good bike movies are there? The car racing movies are only average, but the bike movies are all dire! HollyWeird isn't cool.

But seriously, I'm aiming to offer the best anti theft device on the planet, and I'm offering a free one to the author of the best bike security story. Here's a hint: The Pewag chain is currently top dog, but it has several flaws. It can be defeated. I've solved those issues.

Now, back to John McCain's wet dream...Wink
3NCORE

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2017, 07:09:46 AM »

Manifold paint or exhaust wrap ?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: