Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
December 17, 2017, 04:48:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1989 CB-1 For Sale - Toronto, Canada  (Read 675 times)
bartolucci

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »

For sale is my wonderful 1989 Honda CB-1, with just under 27,000km on the odometer. Iíve been the owner of this bike since 2002 - over 15 years! The bike has been meticulously maintained, properly winterized and always garage kept after every ride. The paint is supremely clean and the bike runs smoothly. With the bike being an í89, there is some evidence of use - but the pictures speak for themselves - this bike is in beautiful shape and has many more years of love to give.

It has fresh Michelin Pilot Sport tires that have one season on them, and has just received a full carb cleaning, spark plugs, brand new battery, and spring tune at the end of May.

I replaced the stock exhaust with a full stainless steal Kerker performance exhaust and ceramic coated 4-into-1 headers - itís more throaty than stock, but very subdued and will not make your neighbours hate you. Included in the sale is a storage cover, a brand new unused Yuasa battery, a trickle charger, repair manual, owners manual and a portfolio of articles written by magazines on the bike.

In my opinion, this is the perfect bike. Listed for sale in downtown Toronto at $4,295 CDN.

Photos on the kijiji listing here: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1270998306&edited=true&posted=true&adActivated=true&uuid=cad7a270-d40a-4cc2-af98-543fc30d6f6c
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:25:16 PM by bartolucci » Logged
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 10:23:33 PM »

$4295? is that CN dollars?
what in the heck does that translate to in U.S.A. "pesos"?

VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 10:25:38 PM »

$3200 US pesos.....humm....humm......hummm....

bartolucci

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 07:56:53 PM »

Bike was sold to a local enthusiast.

Thanks for all the interest. This site was instrumental in my research and love for this bike so many years ago. Sad to see it go. Slight remorse being felt over here.
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 07:59:10 PM »

Good to hear. Congrats.
Bike was sold to a local enthusiast.

Thanks for all the interest. This site was instrumental in my research and love for this bike so many years ago. Sad to see it go. Slight remorse being felt over here.

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 08:30:27 AM »

For sale is my wonderful 1989 Honda CB-1, with just under 27,000km on the odometer. Iíve been the owner of this bike since 2002 - over 15 years! The bike has been meticulously maintained, properly winterized and always garage kept after every ride. The paint is supremely clean and the bike runs smoothly. With the bike being an í89, there is some evidence of use - but the pictures speak for themselves - this bike is in beautiful shape and has many more years of love to give.

It has fresh Michelin Pilot Sport tires that have one season on them, and has just received a full carb cleaning, spark plugs, brand new battery, and spring tune at the end of May.

I replaced the stock exhaust with a full stainless steal Kerker performance exhaust and ceramic coated 4-into-1 headers - itís more throaty than stock, but very subdued and will not make your neighbours hate you. Included in the sale is a storage cover, a brand new unused Yuasa battery, a trickle charger, repair manual, owners manual and a portfolio of articles written by magazines on the bike.

In my opinion, this is the perfect bike. Listed for sale in downtown Toronto at $4,295 CDN.

Photos on the kijiji listing here: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1270998306&edited=true&posted=true&adActivated=true&uuid=cad7a270-d40a-4cc2-af98-543fc30d6f6c

Congratulations bartolucci on your sale. I hope the understandable trauma is short lived. Unfortunately the site you linked to won't load for me so I can't see just how good your bike was. It does seem that Canada is the place to sell CB-1s. Do you mind me asking, did you get the asking price?

ptlcb1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 08:45:34 AM »

He will be back...lol.  CB-1s can do that to you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: