Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
November 20, 2017, 04:14:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Parts bike or project. Cincinnati, Ohio $900.  (Read 822 times)
dobr

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 07:15:05 AM »

Just to be clear. It will need more than just a rebuild of the carbs. My guess is new fuel lines, brakes rebuilt, probably new tires, they are new but quite a few years old. Having said the above I don't think it will take too much to get it running. I way overpaid for this bike when I bought it but had driven 6 hours to look at it and you know how that goes! I was under the assumption that it was just a little tinkering and I would have a runner. I think what I am offering it for is very fair and it could easily be a runner again but would need more aesthetic work than I was willing to put into it to get it where I would be happy with it. Plus I happened upon a really nice survivor that just need basic mechanical upkeep to get it back to being perfect. With a nice example in the garage I just lost interest in doing anything with this one so decided to sell it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:13:35 AM by dobr » Logged
joseb90

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 07:32:41 AM »

Looking for single snorkel airbox or even just lid (17230kaf900). Getting desperate so please email if you have.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: