Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
October 23, 2017, 12:53:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB CB-1, Seattle, WA  (Read 450 times)
visovm

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2017, 02:05:45 PM »

I am brand new to the forum and I am hoping you all are able to help me locate a CB-1, or maybe you have one to sell.  I am in Seattle but I am willing to travel to surrounding states for the right bike.

Looking forward to becoming a CB-1 owner.  I found out about them when I was looking for my first bike but ended up getting a V-Strom.  Now, years later, I have become interested in the CB-1 again!

Thanks!
djf18374

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 10:46:40 AM »

Mine is for sale and I'd be happy to work with any shipper of your choice to get the bike to you. Rochester, NY area is where the bike is, all original, good condition, runs and rides as it should. 37,000 miles. I have it up in the for sale section on this forum as well as craigslist in Rochester. If you're interested, let me know!
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 11:10:13 AM »

You might want to look into the one in NY.
This one....even WITH shipping costs may well be a great deal.
Shipping will run you about $400 or $600 depending on when and where you are shipping from.
I used a company back in December of last year that had a promo....door to door, cross country for $400. The were called MotoHaulers or Motorcycle Haulers or something like. All the drivers own motorcycles and are allowed to place their own personal bikes in the container. Their best deals are indeed cross-country.
They have sales 3 or 4 times a year (Summer "as now", Spring, Fall and Winter) are their lowest rates......look them up.

This CB1 could just be well worth the effort....
GL

visovm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 11:13:30 AM »

I noticed your ad.  I would like to look around locally a little longer before I pull the trigger on shipping a bike across the country.  I appreciate the offer and I will seriously consider it if nothing else turns up in the next month or so.
djf18374

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 11:15:12 AM »

That's totally fine, I have not re-upped the registration or inspection this year yet so it's just sitting in the corner covered, waiting for some attention. Maybe I'll take the time and do that this weekend. It's such a fun little bike Smiley
visovm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 11:17:09 AM »

VintageHunter, a good point.  I wish I still lived in NY, I could go pick it up in person!  These bikes are becoming increasingly rare and I will at least take a look at shipping costs.  Thanks!
djf18374

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 11:19:37 AM »

If you do want more info or pics, I have a ton on my phone I could text or email to you.

Efreeman55

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 01:28:50 PM »

A lot depends on what you want to spend!  I have a beauty up in Bellingham (90 miles north of Seattle) that I'm considering selling.  I have developed arthritis in my right knee and it makes riding my sport bikes rather difficult so I'm planning on thinning my small collection.  However, I won't give it away considering it's in excellent condition with around 20,000 miles, rare Beet Japan stainless exhaust, Hagon rear shock, recently rebuilt carbs, Michelin Pilot Power tires, Hepco-Becker rear rack, etc.  Lots of spares available as well.  

PM me for additional details and I can send you lots of pics and videos and we can discuss price.

Eric

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:48:30 PM by Efreeman55 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: