Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
July 27, 2017, 12:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilot/slow jet  (Read 163 times)
Drew m

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2017, 06:36:27 AM »

Hi
I've managed to damage 1 of my pilot /slow carburettor jets, any suggestions where to get 1, it's coded 35 also I'm in the UK
Cheers,
Drew
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 04:13:59 PM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Keihin-PWK-CVK-PE-FCR-Carburetor-Pilot-Slow-Jets-33-80-/142404261738?var=&hash=item2127f4976a:m:mDLdHTlTwMKa3gxufzZfQdw

Cam Drive Gear Train Smiley
Drew m

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 04:43:14 PM »

That's awesome a morti,  thanks is it worth upping to 38 or 40 and buying 4, especially at that great price, I'm running everything stock at the moment apart from foam filter from ramair, thanks
Drew.
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 05:20:28 PM »

That's awesome a morti,  thanks is it worth upping to 38 or 40 and buying 4, especially at that great price, I'm running everything stock at the moment apart from foam filter from ramair, thanks
Drew.
Not sure to be honest. If yours are worse for wear or the bike has been having issues at cruise or part throttle then maybe replace them but other than that I wouldn't think it's necessary as a service item.

Going up a single size may help with cold starting, I doubt it would be rich enough to cause issues with bogging down.
Going up two sizes may well cause it to bog down and probably isn't a good idea.

Cam Drive Gear Train Smiley
Drew m

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 06:34:47 AM »

Thanks for info, think I'll leave well alone as bike is running well as is,I'll order 1 (35)replacement for my fubard 1, strange I couldn't find that seller when I searched for carb jets, really pleased with that link you posted great price and genuine too.
Drew
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: