Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
October 23, 2017, 12:54:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: airbox -single snorkel version  (Read 230 times)
joseb90

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2017, 05:24:44 PM »

Hi I need a SINGLE SNORKEL AIRBOX to suit my beautiful new tank. I did not realise more than 1 version tank/airbox. Unfortunately I already have  cb1 with larger 2 snorkel airbox. I am hopeing I can just swap over top portion of airbox to get correct clearance under my different tank. Otherwise I am trusting both versions will work with vg06 Keihins. Any help appreciated.
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 07:03:19 PM »

Unfortunately for you it's a very rare item. One ended just lately on ebay uk but it's the onlyone I have seen in years.

Good luck with your search.

Cam Drive Gear Train Smiley
ptlcb1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 10:26:20 PM »

What years did they do that??? 
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 12:09:33 AM »

ptlcb1,

They must have been on the fabled, rare and almost mythical, gorgeous (despite it's oversized s/s silencer) Mk2 which had the larger capacity fuel tank. Seems like even more of a sin than usual to break/part out one of those. Having said that, the bigger tank idea was a great improvement.
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 04:18:47 AM »

ptlcb1,

They must have been on the fabled, rare and almost mythical, gorgeous (despite it's oversized s/s silencer) Mk2 which had the larger capacity fuel tank. Seems like even more of a sin than usual to break/part out one of those. Having said that, the bigger tank idea was a great improvement.
Exactly that.

Look at this on eBay  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302360774948

Cam Drive Gear Train Smiley
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 12:39:52 PM »

ptlcb1,

Exactly that.

Look at this on eBay  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302360774948

Yep. When did that auction end a_morti?

It's like a hunt for an extinct creature isn't it? Even looks like an aquatic member of the elephant family!

The other thought I have is that judging by the reduced input and overall airbox capacity, it's reasonable to conclude those poor Mk2s all suffocated to death...! No wonder we can't find one Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: