Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
December 13, 2017, 05:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching...again. Alas my beloved CB1 is on loan  (Read 751 times)
Jsboening

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 09:28:16 PM »

I'm sure it's Trump's fault you have nowhere to store your photos for free. He should put that at the top of his agenda. Lol.
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 09:40:06 PM »

Moderate....here's where I'll say...."we'll agree to disagree" on our current administrations top leader of the free world.
Sorry but let's not go there. We can agree on CB1's all day long but don't bring in any politics as I have been told before cause, well, we (I) don't share your opinion on my president. So....please...let's not go there.
I can't see any of my photos nor share the image links.
Photofuket has royally screwed everyone.
they think they can now just flick a switch and begin to charge folks.....well F' them. I'll just cancel my account. Don't care how many years of photos are on their server. Screw them.

Totally agree VintageHunter. I hope they go the way of aol (once big enough on paper to buy Time Warner) now...?

I wonder if there are any friendly sites offering alternative services. I know there are alternatives to fb and TY already. What we need is open source tech and attitudes. Sadly theres zero chance of an US gov intitiatives with this moron in charge. He's computer illiterate! as well as possessing the limited vocabulary of a 1970s Amway sales leaflet - that someone tore in half and used in a 'bathroom emergency' 30 years ago!

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 12:13:57 AM »

Moderate....here's where I'll say...."we'll agree to disagree" on our current administrations top leader of the free world.
Sorry but let's not go there. We can agree on CB1's all day long but don't bring in any politics as I have been told before cause, well, we (I) don't share your opinion on my president. So....please...let's not go there.

Well, you said it VH, "top leader of the free world", the actions pronouncements reality TV 'personality' they made POTUS this time affect us all as always, especially the victims of US military aggression overseas. That's not politics, it's a humanitarian issue.

But all internal policies (especially technological) WILL of course also be impacted by the fact that Trump is well known to be computer illiterate, as well as demonstrably possessing a very limited and simplistic vocabulary. I discovered this in 1086/7 when he first came to my attention. Everything I've learned since has only confirmed my first impressions.

Research Roy Cohn, Trump's lawyer and mentor for many yeÓrs, as well as the convicted serial child rapist (and friend of prince Andrew) Jeffrey Epstein whom Trump describes as a "great guy".

I don't do politics my friend, I do facts and humanitarian issues. You might also learn some more about Trump when you discover that the anti Trump protests were funded by Soros - the same guy who loaned Kushner the money to set up his business at 666 5th Avenue, NY. Soros is of course also the guy that introduced Killary and Bill to the money making opportunities to be enjoyed setting up a foundation to help the poor people of Haiti.

As the lste great George Carlin said, it's naive to assume there's any difference between any of them, there's one big club, and you (we) ain't in it.
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 12:52:21 AM »

The fun, yet fact filled end of the evidentiary case for the crass vulgarian's lack of computer skills, which also includes just one examples of his many business failures - the prophetically named online travel agency: go-trump.com - that lasted only 12 months!... which in turn gives lie to his claims to be successful and expert in modern business.

http://gizmodo.com/has-donald-trump-ever-used-a-computer-1762376695
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:57:26 AM by ModerateFkr » Logged
Jsboening

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2017, 03:55:03 AM »

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »

How wonderfully ironic Jsboening, you've posted two photos no one can see!

I'm sure it's Trump's fault you have nowhere to store your photos for free. He should put that at the top of his agenda. Lol.

And yet that clearly wasn't ever my point was it? Should I assume further explanation will be lost on you? Or would you like me to run though the situation one more time in baby steps?

Innovation occurs in various environments, such as wartime and in positive forward looking political climates.

Times when innovation does not occur include periods of moral and educational decline and regressive political climates.

Furthermore, the process of innovation is liberal in a non political sense, but technogy and the arts tend to thrive when rednecks aren't in charge.

Finally, the investment for tech innovation most often comes from venture capital provided by... those who are already successful in technology.

Once again, simple facts. And last night I made multiple attempts to upgrade my Photobucket account, but each time either a popup covered the page or it diverted to an ad page via multiple others on the way!

There are of course many places to store photos online. But Photobucket is one that has destroyed its own reputation by failing its users.

Is that clearer?

Jsboening

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 03:36:31 PM »

Are you seriously going this direction in a motorcycle forum? We're all here for the CB-1. Not interested in your insults towards me or the President. If it's not about the CB-1 I'd thank you kindly to stow it.
mrbones
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 04:11:11 PM »

Agreed. Stay on topic.
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2017, 05:44:49 PM »

Are you seriously going this direction in a motorcycle forum? We're all here for the CB-1. Not interested in your insults towards me or the President. If it's not about the CB-1 I'd thank you kindly to stow it.

Wow! Steady on there horse. Where and how did I insult you? If you're offended by facts, then maybe you need to find one of those liberal safe places.

Maybe you missed two other facts:

1.  This is a discussion that has evolved to encompass the wider implications of Photobucket's policies. Jerry Spacetiger his already indicated he's looking into providing an alternative service. Ergo the discussion is relevant and has been engaged in by several members already.

2.  This discussion is taking place in the    General Discussion      board/section which is very clearly subheaded:

"Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board."

Now explain the real basis for your conduct. Or to put it another way, why are you involving yourself in a discussion you claim you don't want to be taking place?

If you're accusing me of insulting you, identify the alleged insult or retract and apologise.

And if you're seriously defending the laughingstock of the western world, you might want to do some of that research I suggested. Everything I wrote is based upon documented facts. Try beginning by looking up the word INTEGRITY. It's still in Webster's I believe, but at the top of the list of words no longer relevant to public office, a situation that cannot of course be blamed entirely on the crass vulgarian.

Not impressed.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:49:26 PM by ModerateFkr » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: