Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
December 13, 2017, 05:25:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: let's see if this works - baddest track weapon around  (Read 747 times)
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2017, 09:26:13 AM »

Sugs...you'll have to give me a quick lesson on internet image etiquette cause I see there's a difference from the opening bracket . I'll give it a whirl next time sir. thank you.

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 10:44:08 AM »

Thanks Sugs. You can also left click and Copy on a Mac or just touch/hold and Copy on an iPhone to copy the image URL to your notepad then drop it in between the opening and closing instructions.

And yes VH that's the best cafe racer: virtually everything sourced from the standard bike and modified retro style. Very elegant, still purposeful and even aggressive, whilst paying due tribute to Honda's race heritage, but without being at all outrageous. It seems almost rude to mention the potential loss of back pressure, especially given the sweet noise we know it must make. Wink I may have to do this one day.
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 11:10:02 AM »

the original owner of that brown CB1 cafe bike has no clue we are using to discuss how well of a job he did.
the only 'minor' design inconsistency I see is that he could have modded the seat to wrap the gas tank which the original CB1 seat does.

other than that....."this" is the sweetest modded CB1 I've seen to date. its well lined up and the alterations flows properly.

VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 11:25:19 AM »

here's one more "tail" me thinks would look good on the CB1. mind you, this is a heavily modded CBR but the tail in particular is nice on this one. Small and angled just right.

https://rocket-garage.blogspot.com/2014/09/cbr600f-cafe-racer.html

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:27:02 AM by VintageHunter » Logged

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2017, 02:21:46 PM »

here's one more "tail" me thinks would look good on the CB1. mind you, this is a heavily modded CBR but the tail in particular is nice on this one. Small and angled just right.

Another one VH. Nice. Is Katherine Knight the photographer? I like her work too.
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2017, 02:26:35 PM »

I have not a clue if Knight is the photographer but the dern CBR is hot.
diggin' that seat/tail look.
A bit too much "Holmie-bling" on the paint job for me and those rubber front fork booties are, well, not diggin' the accordian covers but the rest it the bomb.

Another one VH. Nice. Is Katherine Knight the photographer? I like her work too.

VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2017, 02:29:08 PM »

Although as much as I like the design intent...it's gotta be hell-on-the-balls that flat seat pan. You prob couldn't go much more than 5 or 8 miles without having to add an icepak to the nut sack.

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2017, 02:34:49 PM »

Although as much as I like the design intent...it's gotta be hell-on-the-balls that flat seat pan. You prob couldn't go much more than 5 or 8 miles without having to add an icepak to the nut sack.

Nurse: Where does it hurt?

Biker: Thank you for asking... Wink

VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2017, 02:53:43 PM »

humm...ya got a point there Moderate.
but, you'd have to have been assigned "hot nurse of the month" but with my luck I'd be assigned "Buela Ballbreaker" as my nurse......figures.

Nurse: Where does it hurt?

Biker: Thank you for asking... Wink

[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:57:48 PM by VintageHunter » Logged

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2017, 07:57:15 PM »

humm...ya got a point there Moderate.
but, you'd have to have been assigned "hot nurse of the month" but with my luck I'd be assigned "Buela Ballbreaker" as my nurse......figures.
[img]http://houseofselfindulgence.blogspot.com/2016/03/porkys-bob-clark-1981.

When I had my tonsils out I had Ms nasty, the ward was cold and filthy, and the toilet light didn't work. Hell on earth. But when I had my big bike smash the most gorgeous nurse on earth held my hand all night. The next day she went on holiday so I never saw her again.

And when I got ventilated by fast flying alloy in Africa, I had my pick of three long legged models. Then I spent four weeks recovering on a beach in the south of France with a half French half Japanese girl. We got around on a Mobelette! So I figured I've had my fair share.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: