Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
September 25, 2018, 03:19:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosie lost her keys  (Read 760 times)
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2017, 12:34:27 AM »

Rosie lost her keys. How many of us have done this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlwCMLxoK0A
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:27:34 PM by ModerateFkr » Logged
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 01:06:42 PM »

yeah...solo....good lookin' female, wandering around the middle east...yeah, I give her 12 months, tops. Unfortunately then she'll become one of the countless sex slave victims I'm afraid to say.

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 01:34:50 PM »

yeah...solo....good lookin' female, wandering around the middle east...yeah, I give her 12 months, tops. Unfortunately then she'll become one of the countless sex slave victims I'm afraid to say.

Yet if you actually watch her vids VH you'll discover that the Muslim stereotype peddled by Zionists in the USA is a myth. You do realise that the ONLY reason you believe that is because of what the Zionist Jewish owned media tells you.

This brave young woman is proving that the official narrative is a lie. Just watch what ACTUALLY happens in her series of vids from Oman. 
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 01:39:20 PM »

Yet if you actually watch her vids VH you'll discover that the Muslim stereotype peddled by Zionists in the USA is a myth. You do realise that the ONLY reason you believe that is because of what the Zionist Jewish owned media tells you.

This brave young woman is proving that the official narrative is a lie. Just watch what ACTUALLY happens in her series of vids from Oman. 
[/quote]

When I worked in South Florida, we had a huge contract to design and develop "The World" Project in Dubai. We had folks travel to and fro from SF to Dubai. At first, when no one really understood what "the middle east" entailed, everything was cosher-happy-go-lucky-free-willy-nilly fun........then as the folks who traveled to and fro started to (ahem) explore the areas just outside the Dubai geo-lines...they began to SEE (with their own eyes) the real "middle east" realm. They saw things that they could not believe. Anyhow long story short, none of them ever wanted to step foot in that region ever again. So.....I've known from FIRST HAND accounts of just what "really" happens over there. Its no jewish media controlled anything.......................it's reality.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: