Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
November 20, 2017, 04:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The rain in Spain  (Read 312 times)
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2017, 09:41:08 PM »

There's a pint of beer for whoever can list every dangerous thing this guy does!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovrhtrzRSU
See Bee-Won

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 11:24:35 AM »

Gotta love his improvised gas tank and traffic splitting skills. Also long engine life depends on randomly hitting the rev limiter with the clutch pulled in. No bar end weights makes for nice tingly hands.  Another video shows him pulling the can off just before a speedy freeway run. Just the thing tired commuters want to hear is the open exhaust wail of a 400cc inline 4 at 13K. Cheesy

Must be a lot of CB-1's in Spain because other videos show him in group rides with other CB-1's. I've never seen another CB-1 in the wild even when it was new.  Cry
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 03:26:52 PM »

I can see that IDIOT spilling the gas on his HOT-AS-FO engine whilst riding down the street and turning into a "YUGE" fireball on wheels.
Natural Selection is indeed alive and well on Earth.

a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 03:40:59 PM »

Those license plates aren't Spanish.

No other comments really... Incredible

Cam Drive Gear Train Smiley
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 03:52:58 PM »

I dont' think Moderate meant that that was a Spanish CB1...I think the title more refers to "The Rain in Spain falls mainly on the INSANE".
correct me if I'm wrong Moderate.

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 06:58:30 PM »

I dont' think Moderate meant that that was a Spanish CB1...I think the title more refers to "The Rain in Spain falls mainly on the INSANE".
correct me if I'm wrong Moderate.

Well spotted VintageHunter. I like plays on words, titles and popular phrases.

Not sure where he is precisely. He's nuts to be sure. Look where he left his tools! Okay, so maybe he lives alone, and it doesn't really matter. But on the doormat, with the outside door open? Then he terrorises the town! My main question is how does such an obvious nutcase pay the bills??? So, I'm guessing he lives with his poor long suffering single mom.
 But this isn't a professional profiling. Wink
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 07:10:03 PM »

Here, allow me. I'll profile for ya...........this dude's a complete RETARD. He'll end up on czchek (sp?) 10pm news or somewhere there abouts about some dude who riding around his hood with an open make-shift gas tank spilling over his motorcycle................complete and utter RETARD.
.................. My main question is how does such an obvious nutcase pay the bills??? So, I'm guessing he lives with his poor long suffering single mom.

ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2017, 10:27:39 PM »

Not quite the same level of crazy, but I once drove 5,000 miles through a Scandinavian winter in a 364 Volvo with an open radiator and window washer tank and pump to fill up the rad when it boiled off! The pump was wired direct to the battery and I had an auxiliary switch on the dash to operate it.

Given the extreme conditions and low temperatures, it was a very challenging experience. The reason I had to do it was because a moron had broken the paper cylinder block to crankcase gaskets and didn't bother to replace them. So, to avoid pressurised water getting into the oil, I ran the system open and unpressurised. Great fun. At one point I was melting snow in a metal cup on the exhaust to refill the top up system.

Here, allow me. I'll profile for ya...........this dude's a complete RETARD. He'll end up on czchek (sp?) 10pm news or somewhere there abouts about some dude who riding around his hood with an open make-shift gas tank spilling over his motorcycle................complete and utter RETARD.
.................. My main question is how does such an obvious nutcase pay the bills??? So, I'm guessing he lives with his poor long suffering single mom.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: