Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
December 13, 2017, 05:32:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clarification required  (Read 513 times)
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2017, 08:40:11 PM »

Admin, please explain your lack of response to my complaints about the foul language and abusive behaviour by a_morti.

Please also explain the unwarranted deletion of the topic entitled 'Alma martyrs' on the General Discussion section which invites members to: Feel free to talk about anything and everything.

It's time you clarified the situation properly. 
mrbones
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:18:00 PM »

You reported that thread 4 times in 5 minutes. This is the second thread that was ever reported in the last 11 years. It had plenty of foul language. That's why it was deleted.

Stop the rhetoric and take your arguments elsewhere.

The General Discussion section has been renamed to General Motorcycle Discussion.
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 03:57:40 AM »

Admin, please explain your lack of response to my complaints about the foul language and abusive behaviour by a_morti.

Please also explain the unwarranted deletion of the topic entitled 'Alma martyrs' on the General Discussion section which invites members to: Feel free to talk about anything and everything.

It's time you clarified the situation properly. 
It's not me sarge... everyone else is marching to the wrong beat.

Cam Drive Gear Train Smiley
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 03:58:38 AM »

You reported that thread 4 times in 5 minutes. This is the second thread that was ever reported in the last 11 years. It had plenty of foul language. That's why it was deleted.

Stop the rhetoric and take your arguments elsewhere.

The General Discussion section has been renamed to General Motorcycle Discussion.

My apologies for the use of foul language.

filterMan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 04:28:36 AM »

a_morti, I think the foul language what totally appropriate in this instance and (For what it's worth) you have my support

ModerateFkr, your rhetoric has ruined a number of good threads discussing the CB-1. This forum is designed to help and encourage other members and discuss the Honda CB-1, it should not come as a shock that your post was deleted. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 05:28:47 AM »

Appreciated, fM

Pod70

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 08:30:05 AM »

Only saw the start of the thread before any unwarranted language was involved but I have to agree, can we keep it CB-1 or motorbike related on this forum.

ModerateFK - you have been posting some pretty random stuff of late and hijacking a lot of threads. Your contribution is appreciated but please keep it relevant to the forum / thread
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 10:39:27 AM »

Thanks Pod.

I hope moderatefkr has his clarification, and can see who i meant by "we" are fed up of his tangents.

Dash

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 12:16:43 PM »

Dem good vibes! Don't be ruining them good vibes!  Undecided

Keep it CB-1 related or things will derail. They always do on forums Sad
ModerateFkr

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 02:53:53 PM »

The blatantly reactive renaming of this section and the dropping of the original invitation has proved all my points beyond all doubt.

You owe that apology to me a_morti. Your behaviour was the only behaviour that was unacceptable and the only behaviour that was in any way in contravention of the site rules. Thst is not and never has been in any doubt.

I look forward to meeting you in person so you can repeat your behaviour and we can all find out how brave you really are. No, that's not a threat silly boy, it's an invitation to back up your Internet trolling and verbal abuse - anytime, any place. Actions have consequences.

mrbones, you demonstrated your lack of integrity the last time and have repeated it again here.

filter 'man' thank you for confirming your lack of intellect. Get a dictionary and learn the meaning of words before you abuse them.

Admin, your refusal to address me directly is pure cowardice. You also lied. I did not report the thread. I reported the foul language and abusive behaviour of a_morti, which you have demonstrably failed to address. I therefore require an appliqué from you, as well as replies to my original questions.

Also, explain how the post entitled: 'Alma martyrs' was NOT motorcycle related.

a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 04:09:51 PM »

I can't believe you still think you're in the right. Clinging to letter of the law like it matters, obsequiously abusing your thesaurus to denigrate the intellectual capacity of your fellow forum members (there I know big words too, you're not he only one with intelligence).

You asked for clarification and seems to me, you've got it. The forum title has been updated to give less ambiguity - which btw not one other member has needed reminding not to post irrelevant contentious content in 12 years.

The admin and other members believe you're out of order. I believe I can speak for others now (see above). You're already a persona non grata here and now you're threatening physical violence, while also calling out the site admin's honour. And you're reminding me of actions and consequences?

If I refuse to apologize, will you boycott the forum? That'd be a real shame.

mrbones
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 04:18:04 PM »

I've had enough of you. You are banned. Goodbye.

The blatantly reactive renaming of this section and the dropping of the original invitation has proved all my points beyond all doubt.

You owe that apology to me a_morti. Your behaviour was the only behaviour that was unacceptable and the only behaviour that was in any way in contravention of the site rules. Thst is not and never has been in any doubt.

I look forward to meeting you in person so you can repeat your behaviour and we can all find out how brave you really are. No, that's not a threat silly boy, it's an invitation to back up your Internet trolling and verbal abuse - anytime, any place. Actions have consequences.

mrbones, you demonstrated your lack of integrity the last time and have repeated it again here.

filter 'man' thank you for confirming your lack of intellect. Get a dictionary and learn the meaning of words before you abuse them.

Admin, your refusal to address me directly is pure cowardice. You also lied. I did not report the thread. I reported the foul language and abusive behaviour of a_morti, which you have demonstrably failed to address. I therefore require an appliqué from you, as well as replies to my original questions.

a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »

That's a relief.
Thank you.

I've had enough of you. You are banned. Goodbye.

stussels

Finally! HondaCB1.org is here!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 05:05:43 PM »

you meet the nicest people on a honda Grin

'90 CB-1
Pod70

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 06:31:53 PM »

you meet the nicest people on a honda Grin

Mostly  Grin