Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
October 23, 2017, 12:47:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB rear fender and chain guard  (Read 167 times)
zeer0

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2017, 05:53:41 PM »

Someone did a fenderectomy and removed the chain guard on my newly acquired little gem and Iíd like to put it back as close to stock as possible. So if anyone has a stock rear fender and a chain guard that they have no longer a need, please let me know.
Thanks
Paulbwatertownct

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 09:20:06 AM »

I have a stock chain guard in good shape that I will part with. I also have a stock rear fender in my parts collection but I canít part with that. PM me and we can work out the deals.

FYI, a stock and unmolested rear fender will come up on eBay, it just takes time. It took me a year and shipping costs from Ireland but I found one (thatís why I wonít part with it). If you buy one from over seas, keep in mind that they have different signal mounts. The JDM signals are a round single hole, and the US market rear signals are an elliptical two hole mount. The actual rear fender is shaped differently to accommodate the signals. Aftermarket JDM signals are cheap on eBay and look a thousand times better IMHO.

I have some other various parts too, let me know what else you might need.

In the garage now: 03 Aprilia RST, 01 Aprilia Falco, 89 NT650, 89 CB-1, 90 NSR250R-SP, 91 CBR600F2, 99 XR250R, 13 Husqvarna WR150
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: