Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
May 27, 2018, 03:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CB-1 WANTED PREFERABLY near WASHINGTON/OREGON Area  (Read 477 times)
thecadefire

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2017, 03:11:41 AM »

Hi All,

I am looking for a running Honda CB-1 preferably in the Washington Oregon Area. My price range is around 600-1,000$ a little more or less depending on who has one. It does NOT have to be anywhere near perfect condition just in relatively decent to good condition. I am just looking for something that runs and rides and has not been in a crash. I am not very concerned about high mileage.

Thanks!!
Cade
Efreeman55

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 11:39:39 PM »

I hate to say it, but at that price you're likely to get a real piece of crap.  Highly likely it will have been down at least once as well.  Keep in mind that lots of parts are hard to come by these days.  You'd be much better off to raise your price to at least $1500-2000 and hope for the best.
thecadefire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 01:36:02 AM »

I hate to say it, but at that price you're likely to get a real piece of crap.  Highly likely it will have been down at least once as well.  Keep in mind that lots of parts are hard to come by these days.  You'd be much better off to raise your price to at least $1500-2000 and hope for the best.

I understand, however I have a parts bike but it doesn't run so I am just looking for a bike that runs that I can eventually restore back to decent shape Smiley
Efreeman55

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 03:41:21 AM »

OK, that makes more sense now.  You can probably find a runner within your budget but it might take a while.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: