Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
November 19, 2018, 01:55:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4-1 exhaust  (Read 1318 times)
cbx1260cc

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »

Looking for a NICE 4-1 exhaust for the wifes CB-1.

Prefer a KERKER WHITE TIP but next choice would be a SUDCO system.

ANYONE have one they might consider selling??

PLease PM me with information and asking price.

Thank you

Ricardo
Paulbwatertownct

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 01:53:54 AM »

I have a nice 4-1 Kerker pipe that I can part with. I have no idea how to private message you. Please get in touch with me if you still are looking.
Thanks
Paul.

In the garage now: 03 Aprilia RST, 01 Aprilia Falco, 89 NT650, 89 CB-1, 90 NSR250R-SP, 91 CBR600F2, 79 CX500B
ptlcb1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 05:22:06 PM »

Finding a Ontario Moto Tech/Sudco exhaust, is like hitting a lottery jackpot...you have a chance it you look but highly doubtful you will find one...
shuffle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:46:44 PM »

Finding a Ontario Moto Tech/Sudco exhaust, is like hitting a lottery jackpot...you have a chance it you look but highly doubtful you will find one...

I totally agree. I have been looking for one for years. They just do not exist.

1989 Honda CB-1 - Kerker Exhaust
ptlcb1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 06:20:36 AM »

A very long time ago, i talked to a guy from Sudco. Apparently the sold/shipped alot of stuff to a guy on the east coast. He thought there were a few of the Ontario Moto Tech exhaust systems on one of those semi trucks. He gave me the guys number. I called the guy. He also said there were a few of those systems on one of the trucks. He said they had not unloaded the trucks yet. I gave him my number, and asked him to call me when he confirmed he had those systems. About a month pasted and i had not heard from him. I called him and that number was no  longer in service.....
Drewski

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 08:19:52 AM »

Because of shipping restrictions of anything with fuel residue, it's just about impossible for me to get any exhausts sent over from Japan any more, which is where I found my Kerker system.  Embarrassed

Cb1 Derfull
cbx1260cc

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 09:47:07 AM »

I had heard that was an issue but you are the first to confirm that information.

A PITY as there are / were some really nice aftermarket supplied pipes available.

Think even Yoshimura did a full Stainless system for the NC27.

A real SHAME that is now the case.

Appreciate the info

Rick
Efreeman55

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »

Check out Webbike Japan website as they list a bunch of CB1 exhausts.  Not sure about shipping but since they're brand new I'd think it would be possible.

Eric
Drewski

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 10:50:23 AM »

Be careful with the agents, not all of them will tell you they can't ship until after you've bought the item! I'm having the same problems with shipping carbs and carb parts, working on a fix at the moment. The agents have taken a blanket approach and will not ship used parts even if they don't smell at all. You may be OK with new parts though as Eric mentions, but then you can have big Duty bills.

Cb1 Derfull
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: