Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
October 23, 2018, 09:03:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a few parts to restore my 1989 cb1  (Read 473 times)
Ej92381

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2018, 11:48:47 PM »

Hello! New here, I am searching for a few parts for my 1989 cb1. I am searching for a good fuel tank (clean inside) , dents I can handle as I do paint and body for a living. I am also looking for the two upper covers that go along side the frame near the neck. I would guess they are radiator covers? I also need a left side engine cover, and the right side control switch/throttle. Mine works, but the pin that locates it on the handlebar has broken so the whole thing wants to turn with the throttle . Also an oem gas cap with key . Thanks!
Efreeman55

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 11:48:10 PM »

I've fixed a number of broken pin controls on various bikes over the years by drilling a hole in the damaged area and gluing in a small metal pin.  Saves replacing the entire control and is a cheap fix.

Eric
Drewski

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 09:13:02 AM »

I can help with the two infills and I have a gas cap with key but it has had a fake kevlar cover stuck on it.

Cb1 Derfull
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: