Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
October 22, 2018, 09:08:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to put a CBR600RR swingarm on the CB-1  (Read 189 times)
kamikazerick

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2018, 05:52:45 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Rick i am from The Netherlands and since may this year i am a proud owner of a Honda CB-1. The previous owner of the bike has put CBR600 wheels on it and it looks really nice but it still has de original swingarm. The problem with that is it does not fit well, when i changed tires it was fitted with al lot of rings to make it fit in the CB-1 swingarm.

Now was my question, is it possible to put a cbr600 swingarm on the CB-1? and if its possible how much work does it take?

* 4s.jpg (124.23 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 47 times.)
a_morti

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 08:13:15 AM »

Everything is possible with a big enough hammer. But I think that idea takes a pretty big hammer. That's from a guy who has nc29 arm fitted.

Would be a whole lot easier to just make better spacers for the wheel you already have.

Cam Drive Gear Train Smiley
kamikazerick

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 07:42:23 AM »

Hi,

Does anyone maybe has te measurements from a original CB-1 swingarm. That way i can check the possibilties without taking the swingarm from my bike.

Thanks in advance,

Rick
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: