Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
December 14, 2018, 08:12:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beautiful 1989 CB-1 in the PNW  (Read 78 times)
Efreeman55

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2018, 03:24:17 PM »

Regrettably, I must consider selling my CB-1 that I've owned for 8 years.  The bike is in wonderful condition with some nice modifications: Hagon rear shock, Hepco-Becker tail rack and expandable day bag, full stainless steel Beet exhaust system, smaller rear sprocket for easier cruising, Michelin Pilot Power tires, X-ring chain, voltage indicator to monitor battery, chrome headlight and gauge covers (originals included for easy return to stock look), carb overhaul with Litetek Viton seals, stainless brake lines, EBC HH pads, color-matched Rifle fairing with two shields.  Just under 22,000 miles and always with synthetic oil (I use Amsoil 10w-40).  Lots of spare parts including extra set of original wheels.

Much more to mention but I'll leave that for further communication with anyone interested.  This is an exceptionally clean bike that I'm reluctant to let go but I need the money to pay some unexpected bills.  Looking to get $3,500 for a bike that needs nothing other than gas and a twisty road.  Lots of other photos available upon request.  Bike is located in Bellingham, WA area.

Eric

35878608 by Eric Freeman, on Flickr
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:25:50 PM by Efreeman55 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: