Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
August 21, 2019, 10:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting CB-1's for sale on this website.  (Read 464 times)
ptlcb1

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2019, 05:31:33 PM »

For the most.part, any CB-1 that has been for sale, over 2,800, is usually an all stock, very clean production looking bike. Nothing missing, nothing replaced.

We are a very dedicated bunch of guys that love the CB-1.   There have been several occasions, where sellers have tried to 'play' the 'this is a very rare bike' song. We know the words to that song and we will call you out on it. If what sellers state about a bike is legit, we will say so. If its not, we.will say so.  We are not fools or stupid.  Just know that if you post a CB-1 for sale, on this CB-1 site, be honest about what you have, because we.will damn sure be honest about what you have. 
filterMan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 05:57:29 AM »

I agree. The CB-1 is worth even less here in the UK than in America. I'll be lucky to get 1k for my bike if I sell it. It's not in good cosmetic condition but it's all original including the stainless exhaust. It's worth much more than that to me so I'll keep it.

Only another 10 years and I won't need to get it taxed or inspected because it will be considered a classic by the licensing authority (DVLA) here, that's a proper classic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: