Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
August 20, 2019, 05:19:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing with iPhone time lapse photo app  (Read 646 times)
Spurlock

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2019, 02:26:14 PM »

-Bill
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 04:31:01 PM by Spurlock » Logged

1975 Honda CB125S2, 1989 Honda NX250, 1989 Honda GB500, 1989 Honda CB-1
Sugs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 10:21:35 AM »

Pretty cool Bill.  Good to see you out and about on the CB1.  Been a long wet winter and spring for us Californians, but we needed it.

1979 Honda GL1000 Goldwing - 1990 Honda CB1
Spurlock

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 10:47:31 AM »

Pretty cool Bill.  Good to see you out and about on the CB1.  Been a long wet winter and spring for us Californians, but we needed it.

Thanks. Yes it has been a long wet season, but I've managed to exercise my little stable on the dry days!

-Bill

1975 Honda CB125S2, 1989 Honda NX250, 1989 Honda GB500, 1989 Honda CB-1
See Bee-Won

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 10:32:48 PM »

We rust belt CB-1 owners with a few short months of riding season will play the world's saddest song on our teeny tiny violins just for you.  Roll Eyes Wink
Sugs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 08:57:49 PM »

We rust belt CB-1 owners with a few short months of riding season will play the world's saddest song on our teeny tiny violins just for you.  Roll Eyes Wink

Haha!  Don't get me wrong, I've been loving the extended cool/wet weather considering what seems like several years of relentless hot weather that starts in April and doesn't end until late November, with several days of triple digit heat we've had.  That used to be a rarity here in San Diego, now its been happening every summer.  I'd much rather have the weather we've had so far this year, maybe it will be a normal summer with comfortable heat which used to be the norm around here.   Grin

1979 Honda GL1000 Goldwing - 1990 Honda CB1
See Bee-Won

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 11:49:21 AM »

Thanks. Yes it has been a long wet season, but I've managed to exercise my little stable on the dry days!

-Bill

Honda at the top of its game. Not that they are bad now but the classiness and quality distinction from the other big three is no longer what it was after the old man died. Same with their cars.

I do have to laugh at that disproportionate tail light on the CB 125. You just know the engineers and designers in Japan were cringing when they were forced by US import laws to ruin the sleek lines of that little gem of a bike with that DOT required brick hanging on the fender.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: