Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
January 29, 2020, 09:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Project on YouTube  (Read 145 times)
Pod70

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2020, 08:35:03 AM »

I been talked into starting a YouTube channel and so here is my next project - It's not a CB1 but another NC23 CBR400. As you know a lot of parts are shared between the 2 bikes so hopefully there is something of interest for people on this forum. Don't go expecting lots of blingy parts as this is a basic, budget track bike and I'm going to try and include a few how-to's for those that are just starting out.

Anyway, here is the link to the Intro and like all YouTuber's say, please like, comment & subscribe.....blah, blah, blah  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA22Kn81Drk

The next project will be an NC27, promise Smiley
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:40:16 AM by Pod70 » Logged
filterMan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 10:41:46 AM »

Yay another channel to subscribe to  \o/

Nice to hear I'm not the only one who's ambition outweighs their ability :-)

Working in the conservatory that heater will be working overtime at this time of year and it will be really noisy when it rains but at least you don't need any lighting for the videos.

The workbench baking trays are genius and I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

Great stuff. Al
Pod70

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 10:49:50 AM »

Thanks Al,

Luckily I haven't had to worry about the heater at the moment and yeah I'm a bit worried about the noise when it rains too. I might just have to move into the lounge  Grin

Glad you liked the idea with the baking trays - really must fit some handles to them
filterMan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 05:54:27 AM »

Still enjoying the videos, I've a feeling your teenager is going to need a few more tools though :-) I can see a couple have been added already, circlip pliers and regular pliers. You will need a blow torch to free some of those nuts.

Are you planning to change all the bearings and seals?

How is the cat taking to all the upheaval?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: