Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 09, 2020, 04:47:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cb-1 with 9 miles for sale.  (Read 441 times)
fjrpro

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2020, 06:09:41 PM »

I am selling my pristine CB1 it has 9 miles itís perfect zero damage scratches or even much time outside a cover. It was listed and sold on eBay two years ago for $7200 and buyer flaked out.  Itís for sale for $6700. Price is firm and will be listed on eBay in a month. Figured someone here would be interested.  Bike is museum quality and to that extent I plane to reach out to Honda USA and perhaps Barber in AL if I can find the time.  Bike is in Bay Area CA. PM me if you interested please no tire kickers.     https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/mcy/d/los-angeles-pristine-honda-cb-1-for-sale/7074909344.html

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 11:59:53 AM by fjrpro » Logged
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 04:07:52 PM »

I wish you the best and hope you get what you are asking....but.....but...if I know my Cb1 enthusiasts most here are 8:00am to 7:00pm hard workin' blue collar folk. Sure, you may find a Rockefeller or two in the bunch and get lucky but.....more than likely for a $6700 30+ year old Honda....yer best best is to go straight to the Barber Motorsports and see if they'll take it in.

They may have one already but ya never know.

Again, wishing you the best of luck.

VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 04:11:26 PM »

P.S.
1st Rule of Sales - "show some imagery/eye candy". It'll go a long long way.
Remember, "most" folks here are CB1 enthusiasts for quite some time and this is a hobby for them. Most folks on here, if I can guess at my demographics, buy CB1s in the $2k to $3K range.

Every once in a blue moon, something like yours will pop up but.....most folks on here aren't looking for a near $7K CB1.
But...again sir. I wish you the best.

fjrpro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »

I have added my CL ad. Sold my Hawk Gt for $4600 garage space is a little bit better.
VintageHunter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 02:23:16 PM »

Danville, CA huh.....my brother lives in Concord/Walnut Creek area..
Nice area up there. Danville is more affluent than Walnut Creek.

GLWS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: