Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
September 19, 2020, 01:00:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an aftermarket exhaust system.  (Read 1052 times)
eyhonda

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2020, 10:25:46 AM »

I would like to change my exhaust to something that was available back in the day.  Kerker perhaps?  I know these are hard to find but maybe someone here has one they are kicking around the garage.

taxonomy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 11:37:27 AM »

I have a very cool Beet system that I imported from Japan.  It's not cheap I'd let it go for $600 but it is super cool.  Like the one shown here but in better shape. https://www.croooober.com/en/item/bparts/00000578/Full-Exhausts/2829125/BEET-Beat-CB-1-Nasa-To-Titanium-Aluminum-Full-Exhaust-Muffler

Very cool with crossovers etc.  Japan street legal so pretty quiet.

I also have an Ontario slip on can that was what they used in the CB-1 from Heck article. Much cheaper, maybe $100. Uses stock header.  I had this on my previous CB-1 and liked it.
eyhonda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 10:02:28 AM »

I sent you an email about the OMT can.  Question is why not use that nice Beet system on your own CB-1??  That price is half my bike!  My bike is a bit of a beater so I'll likely keep it that way.  I'll add a few bits here and there to personalize it but I like it the way it is.

eyhonda

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 03:02:24 PM »

Does anyone know if an exhaust from an NC23 can be modified to fit?   I believe at least the primarys will fit since it is the same engine basically.  I'm sure after the mid-pipe, it will not.   But a bit of cutting and welding can be done. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: