Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
May 26, 2020, 05:21:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: info on "Ontario high performance equipment" exhaust  (Read 279 times)
jg87iroc

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2020, 04:27:51 PM »

I just bought my first bike, an 89 cb-1 and I can't find any info on the exhaust. It appears to be just a slip on but the pipe between the muffler and collector looks different too(not rusty). I can't find any info on "Ontario high performance equipment"; the closest is the famous Ontario moto tech but I cannot find any pics of the exhaust system to see if it is like mine. Any help would be appreciated!            https://imgur.com/eA7nZcl                                                                                                                                                                             
jg87iroc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 07:28:37 PM »

and in case it blends in there is a link to imgur on the bottom as the picture wouldn't attach for me in the post for some reason.
Sugs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 09:28:29 PM »

If you search Google with this,

Kaz Yoshima Ontario Moto Tech

Tons of stuff comes up, but yes, your exhaust is something that was known to fit the CB1 years ago.  Not sure what Kaz is doing these days.

1979 Honda GL1000 Goldwing - 1990 Honda CB1
jg87iroc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 11:09:11 PM »

Right but everything I found said Ontario moto tech so I found it odd mine did not which made me question if it from him or some weird knock off.
Sugs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 10:06:45 AM »

Here is an article about Kaz and one of his bikes.  Label on the exhaust is the same as yours.  I don't think there were any knock offs back then for that exhaust.  Although I'm kinda wondering about the extra rivet next to the label on yours.

https://www.cycleworld.com/sport-rider/ontario-moto-techs-161-mph-honda-cbr600f2/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:09:17 AM by Sugs » Logged

1979 Honda GL1000 Goldwing - 1990 Honda CB1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: