Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
May 26, 2020, 04:56:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for advice as I go through a -1 that hasn't run in 2 years  (Read 173 times)
jg87iroc

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2020, 09:49:17 PM »

As the title says I'm going through a -1 that hasn't run in 2 years and was neglected prior to it sitting. I'm going through he whole bike minus the bottom end of engine and the trans. Lots of bolts are rusty or stripped a little, rubber is dry rotted, stuff is missing, carbs need gone through with seals etc. So I know im replacing all of that but with everyones experience I'm wondering if there are certain things I should just replace now while I have the bike apart. Things like the plastic speedo joint that it seems are prone to breaking. I'm thinking of things along that line that may be easy to overlook or parts you would replace if you were in my shoes. Thanks in advanced for any help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: