Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 01, 2020, 06:59:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUELL X1 LIGHTNING 'STYLE' FRONT SCREENS  (Read 1544 times)
ultimatecb1

Finally! HondaCB1.org is here!

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2009, 12:14:38 PM »

Following the popularity of Buell screens both the Lightning and the Cyclone I have had some universal screen in these styles made from Glassfibre. The first one came out of the mould last night and I thought I would get some photos up on here to gauge interest. The Lightning screens have been done first and they are a direct replacement for the originals. The only thing you would need to do to fit to another bike (ie the CB-1) would be to make your own mounting brackets and drill the marked holes. They will be supplied in black gel coat to be finished (i.e. painted) by you, although having seen the first one come out of the mould I would be quite happy to stick it straight on my bike as is. Once I have a couple made I shall swap my current cyclone screen over for one of the new ones, so that can be moulded and then I shall add some photos of the screen on the bike.  Price is 30

Excuse the poor photos, they were taken on my phone!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: