Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 01, 2020, 06:46:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1989 CB-1 For Sale  (Read 1841 times)
joshmelby

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »

This bike runs great, has less than 10,000 miles, newer tires with less than 1000 miles.  Mostly stock.  There are only a few minor cosmetic issues with it listed below.

I'm in Central Indiana, about an hour north of Indianapolis.

The rear cowl has a couple little scratches, the fuel tank has a few very small paint chips, and my brother-in-law (the previous owner) said that it was never dumped while riding, but it had fallen over in the garage which is where the scratches came from on the starter cover and the left rear tail light.  Not sure about that one since I think one of the handlebars was replaced awhile ago as well.  The plastic on one handlebar is more faded than the other side.

Also, I changed the chain and sprockets - put a 36 tooth sprocket on, down from the stock 41 tooth to help on highway mileage.

The seat was recently recovered, so the picture of the tear in the seat is no longer correct.

Let me know if you have any other questions or want me to send you higher resolution pictures.

Hate to see it go as it was my first!

$1900

joshmelby@hotmail.com

* 1 - Bike.JPG (7.77 KB, 215x161 - viewed 271 times.)

* 3 - Cowl Scratch.JPG (6.8 KB, 215x161 - viewed 272 times.)

* 3 - Tank.JPG (4.26 KB, 215x161 - viewed 265 times.)

* 4 - Starter Cover and Tail Light.JPG (15.76 KB, 215x330 - viewed 228 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: