Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
April 04, 2020, 06:13:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rear shocks  (Read 2401 times)
91cb-1

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2009, 01:24:30 PM »

Hi all i recently installed a hagon mono onto my bike great thing all together it means i have to original cb1 shocks that need refurbishing, it's too expensive to get it done here and just makes more sense to buy a new one, but i was thinking if anyone in Britain wanted to have them and get them refurbished they could make a bit of money out of them as i believe it's cheaper to get it done over there! just throwin it out there for anyone interested? i'd let them go very cheap cause they're just taking up space here!
ptlcb1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 12:01:38 AM »

Rear shock(s)Huh  Do you have a CB-1 or a Super Four?  The CB-1 only has 1 shock in the rear.  I just want to clarify this.  Thanks...
91cb-1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 01:10:48 PM »

Ha i can see how the confusion would arise no it's a CB1 alright but i wrote one off and bought a new one so i've got two rear shocks as the new one i bought had a dodgy rear shock so i swapped it for the one in the wrote off bike and i subsequently wore that one out not that it had much life left in it, so i bought a Hagon which is great by the way and hence i am left with 2 OEM rear shocks that need refurbishing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: