Also Check Out
ATVFlorida.com
PinballShark.com

© 2014
HondaCB1.org Message Forums
August 03, 2021, 12:06:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HondaCB1.org! Please register in the Forum to post messages or view attached photos.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carb Fuel Connector O-Rings  (Read 510 times)
Xestenz

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »

Hey Team,

It's been a long time since I've been on the board.  I've recently pulled my very clean CB-1 out of storage, and am working with a trusted local mechanic to get it back up to spec and back on the road (new tires, plugs, oil, carb rebuild, etc.)

After the carb cleaning and rebuild, they've identified that the fuel joints on the carb are leaking pretty badly, and it needs new fuel joint/pipe o-rings.

The OEM part sites don't list a separate part or spec for the o-rings on the fuel joints, just the joints themselves (that include the o-rings) -- most of which are now unavailable.

I know there isn't a ton of activity here anymore, but if anyone is online and has any thoughts on the o-ring specs or how to determine a replacement, it would be very helpful.

- David
Sugs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 09:56:45 PM »

Here you go.  Best most complete kit to get.

https://litetek.co/Carb_Kit_Honda_CB1_NC27.html

1979 Honda GL1000 Goldwing - 1990 Honda CB1
Xestenz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 11:59:56 AM »

Great -- thank you!  That was just what I needed.  Kit on order and hopefully won't take too long (and leave my bike sitting in pieces at the shop...)

This site has always come through.

FYI -- Sugs -- I'm in the San Diego area as well.  When my -1 is back on the road, maybe we could do a CB-1 mini rally.

- David
Sugs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 12:56:20 PM »

You're welcome.

Wow, another CB1 in San Diego.  I have never seen another on the road here, and I do a ton of driving every day of every week.

Sure, we can meet up, my ride isn't a beauty, but she is a hoot on curvy roads!

1979 Honda GL1000 Goldwing - 1990 Honda CB1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: